Don't Hesitate, our next set of Courses start in...
Throughout the year we offer Specialty Courses that provide our students with a comprehensive toolset oriented toward practical self defense.
Our Specialty Courses typically run for 6 weeks and as always, our training is reality based and focused on the core fundamentals of self preservation. Currently, we offer a Foundation Self Defense Courses once a semester, as well as other specific courses that include Filipino Kali, Integrated Weapons, Catch Wrestling, Defensive Ground Combatives, and Dirty Boxing. Each course builds the students toolset and provides them with the basics to continue learning and taking the other courses and classes we provide.
Enroll this upcoming semester at Philly Self Defense
Self Defense Foundations 101
● Striking Applications
● Utilization of Improvised Weapons
● Ground Defense
● Situational Awareness and Risk Reduction Tactics
● Environmental Constraints and Considerations
● Mindset and Stress Inoculation
● Women's Striking for Self Defense
● Women's Grappling for Self Defense
● Intensive Impact Edged Weapons Defense
● Intensive Impact and Edged Weapons Application
● Mass attack and Close Quarters
See what we have scheduled for this month!